You have data in Excel or some type of spreadsheet and you want to import that data into the 1099FIRE
software. Its easy to do.
Sample excel spreadsheets are listed below. The first row can be blank but we use column headers in the first row. The software starts reading your data on second row of the Excel file.
Sample Excel (XLS) Spreadsheets
Forms 1095-B, 1095-C
The 1095 data is the 1st tab of the excel file. The 1094 data or transmittal summary is on the 2nd tab of the excel file. When you click 'Import' in the software, the 1094 and 1095 data will be imported in at the same time.
|What's New in Tax Year 2016|
|ACA Codes and Definitions 2016|
Forms 1042-S, 1097, 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, 8027, 8955-SSA, CA-592
The order of the data for each module along with sample Excel files can be viewed here.
Abbreviations and Codes
Common questions with solutions are below:
- How can I combine words or data together from 2-different Excel cells into 1-cell?
- How can I make Excel automatically add quotes around each field?
- How can I format an Excel column as text?
- How can I add dashes to a SSN?
- Why quote encapsulated and comma delimited? Why not just comma delimited?
- I still can't get my file to import. How can I convert the file from Excel to CSV and then import.
If you still have any problem importing your data into our software, please email or call technical support.; Technical support can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (608) 444-6575.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments you might have.